Out of stock
Be the first to know when this product is available
The wasdat is a drop-in replacement controller board designed for the WASD V2 full size and TKL designed by erm, me. Installation is easy and requires no soldering at all; open the case using a pry tool, take out the old controller and put the new one in. It’s that easy! It comes pre-programmed with the default layout, so you’re ready to go from the start.
- Fully programmable with QMK Firmware
- Pre-programmed with a default layout
- Supports ANSI and ISO models
- Supports the capslock and scrollock leds
- First dip switch is a reset button
- Easily accessible ISP header
- Make sure all dip switches are in the ‘off’ position.
- Remove the single screw on the bottom behind the warranty void sticker.
- Open the case using a pry tool. There are four tabs on the bottom and top, two on each side.
- Take out the original controller.
- Insert the wasdat, make sure to insert the pins correctly.
- Close the case and put the screw back.
- Read up on the QMK Documentation and get going! To learn more about the possibilites with QMK Firmware, visit https://docs.qmk.fm/