Replacement controller for the WASD CODE (V2B) keyboard. Supports all models.
Group buy ends July 31st
Expected shipping: Early October
NOTE: The picture shows a prototype. Even though the controller in the picture says it’s for the TKL, it’s fully compatible with the fullsize model as well.
Please do not order more than two controllers when choosing for the ‘Small padded envelope’ shipping method. If you choose this method, I take no responsibility if it doesn’t arrive.
The Wasdat Code is a drop-in replacement controller board designed for the WASD CODE (V2B) full size and TKL keyboards. Installation is easy and requires no soldering at all; open the case using a pry tool, take out the old controller and put the new one in. It’s that easy! It comes pre-programmed with the default layout and VIA support, so you’re ready to go from the start.
- Fully programmable with QMK Firmware and VIA
- Pre-programmed with a default layout
- Supports ANSI/ISO TKL and full size models
- Indicator leds are completely working
- Backlight is fully working with different brightness modes
- Easily accessible ISP header
- Make sure all dip switches are in the ‘off’ position. (IMPORTANT!)
- Remove the screws on the bottom behind the warranty void sticker and behind the flip out feet.
- Open the case using a pry tool. There are four tabs on the bottom and top, two on each side.
- Take out the original controller.
- Insert the Wasdat Code, make sure to insert the pins correctly.
- Just to be sure, plug the usb cable in and see if it works.
- Close the case, put the screws back and put the flip out feet in again.
Many thanks to the people who have helped me debug and test boards, or even let me borrow theirs. Without them this wouldn’t have been possible.