The perfect PCB for all of your 40% ortholinear needs. Up to three rotary encoders are supported and there are no LEDs.
7 in stock
Eon40 is the perfect PCB for any ortholinear 12×4 keyboard, provided it has 19mm switch spacing. The PCB even supports up to three rotary encoders at the same time!
- Compatible with QMK Firmware
- Fits perfectly in the Planck by OLKB
- Supports rotary encoder on top/bottom left and bottom right
- USB type C with C-C support
- ESD protection and fuse
- No LEDs, no underglow
- Supports all popular ortholinear layouts
- ISP header