The perfect PCB for all of your 40% ortholinear needs. Up to three rotary encoders are supported and there are no LEDs.
Out of stock
Be the first to know when this product is available
Already 11 persons shown interest.
Eon40 is the perfect PCB for any ortholinear 12×4 keyboard, provided it has 19mm switch spacing. The PCB even supports up to three rotary encoders at the same time!
- Compatible with QMK Firmware
- Fits perfectly in the Planck by OLKB
- Supports rotary encoder on top/bottom left and bottom right
- USB type C with C-C support
- ESD protection and fuse
- No LEDs, no underglow
- Supports all popular ortholinear layouts
- ISP header